Sunday, October 3, 2010

Vintage Fashion Fair


Well it's been a long time since I have been on here!
Today I went to the Vintage Fashion Fair in Swansea, at the Brangwyn Hall. Organised by Edwin at Blind lemon Vintage  it was filled with Vintage treasures from the 1900's to the 80s! I found some wonderful clothes and accessories. Fashion is always inspired by vintage and this Autumn is all about knitwear and jackets and I tried on a some fab faux-fur coats, an aviator jacket and tweed jacket. I found a rail filled with original wool cardigans and chunky jumpers perfect to wrap up in when the nights get colder! Velvet is back in fashion, influenced by the 80's, so there was a lot of that there too. The gentlemen weren't left out, there were some great authentic shirts, waistcoats and jackets and bow-ties and hats to be found. I didn't leave empty handed, I bought a vintage scarf and some buttons. My friend bought a pretty 50's dress and opulent brooches. There are more Vintage fashion fairs coming up, the next one is next weekend, the 10th of October in Gloucester.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment