Sunday, December 4, 2011

Christmas Fashion Windows/ Manchester

I'm on the train home to Swansea now after a lovely weekend visiting old uni friends in Manchester. I thought I'd share photos of some of my favourite Christmas windows!! I took photos of exclusive department stores Harvey Nichols and Selfridges&Co. I also loved the British eccentricity of the miniature winter scene display at Links of London. These were taken on my phone camera, so not the best quality unfortunately!

Harvey Nichols Manchester: they never fail to surprise me with their imaginative displays. I love this Christmas frozen wonderland theme!
Harvey Nichols Manchester
Selfridges Manchester: Jolly santa and huge cartoonish eyes on mannequins!
Selfridges Manchester: Jolly Santa
Links of London Winter scene window display: British Winter scene
Harvey Nichols Manchester on a busy Saturday evening

No comments:

Post a Comment