Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Cinema - El Secreto De Sus Ojos/The Secret in Their Eyes

I went to the Taliesin cinema in Swansea last night to see  El secreto de Sus Ojos/The secret in their eyes cert 18. It's a murder mystery, a tale of friendship, and a love story all rolled into one, “The Secret in their Eyes” was a thoroughly gripping, enchanting, and entertaining film! I'm currently enjoying evening classes learning spanish. (a scene in this trailer might be upsetting)

The film is set in Argentina, and I visited this wonderful country in South America a couple of years ago and absolutely loved Buenos Aires. here are some of my photo's I took from my travel's there. I would love to go back there one day.

 

La Boca
Cafe in San Telmo
Tango at Cafe Tortoni

 

No comments:

Post a Comment