Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Swimathon challenge 2013




Well I have 3 more sleeps until my first big 2.5K Swimathon challenge this Saturday to help raise money for Marie Curie Cancer care!!! In a moment of madness in January I thought it would be a great idea to take on a big New Year challenge and swim 100 lengths in a 25 metre pool, I can't believe the big day is nearly here, I'm starting to feel the nervous butterflies now and hoping that I will be okay on the day! 

I'm in the final preparations of training now. I always lose count of the lengths when I'm swimming. I've been working on my technique and just hope I can do it on the day because I've never swum this far before! I will be swimming at my local pool, Penlan leisure centre, Swansea at 2pm this Saturday the 27th of April.

 A very big thank you to everyone who has sponsored me so far, if you haven't already there is still time, it all goes to a fantastic cause!  I've shared a nice speedo video. Motivating on those days I didn't feel like going but was so glad that I did go for that swim after a long day at work! Swimathon donate HERE

Thanks/Diolch!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you very much!
    Do you like flowers? Do you have paper crafts in your house?
    There are beautiful pop up flower bouquet and valentine's day pop up card.
    You're welcome!
    Buygiftstore

    ReplyDelete