Friday, March 12, 2010

Well hello there friday!

I'm a Swansea based designer and I have been meaning to start blogging for a while so I thought I'd start by posting something today,  I really want to inspire and interest people who love pattern, design, textiles, fashion, travelling and shopping... as much as I do! I'm a surface pattern design graduate from Leeds College of Art and Design, I was inspired to start a blog by my friend Gemma who studied there too, her new blog is http://gldforyou.blogspot.com/ . I am currently a visual merchandiser for a Debenhmas department store but do crafty freelance bits in my spare time. I thought a nice way to start this blog would be to upload some of my most recent creations, one that I made earlier today. A pretty fashion statement brooch, made from denim, tule a zip and some vintage pearls. I hope you like them!

1 comment:

  1. Hello Lady!
    Your blog looks fab and thanks for putting a link onto my blog.
    Im looking forward to seeing some more of your gorgeous makes!!!
    hugs xx

    ReplyDelete